Date, Time & Location
June 29th, 2020. 10.00-11.00. Virtual Meeting (webex).
University of Luebeck
Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Short Project Idea Sketch from Philipp Beckerle and Elmar Rueckert
- People introduce themselves in 1-2 minutes
- Schedule next meeting after the summer vacation period
- Nils Rottmann presents the Glove student project
- Robot Arm / Manipulator proposals & desired features (ROS, compliant, 6-7DoF, >200g payload)
- TRAIN Webpage & access for all members
- Other TRAIN related activities
TOP 3: Next Meetings
TOP 5: Robot Arm / Manipulator
A discussion on the desired features and potential hardware candidates was initiated and documented here: https://train.ai-lab.science/discussion-board
The University of Luebeck team will investigate potential robot arms and will communicate a list of options via email till July 10th. The orders should be place by the end of July.
TOP 6: Webpage
All team members received an email invitation to join the wordpress page. Elmar Rueckert will coordinate the project presentation and documentation. This includes a discussion board and meeting minutes.
TOP 7: Other TRAIN related activities
The first two project collaborations were initiated.